HP Internship Applications
You can find out about HP current internship recruitment and apply at HP the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at HP!
Apply Online HP Internship Program
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we don’t just believe in the power of technology, we believe in the power of people when technology works for them. We believe in applying new thinking and ideas to improve the way our customers live and work.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is seeking a Marketing Intern for the Customer Advocacy team. This is a summer internship based in Palo Alto, CA.
We are seeking a highly motivated and qualified undergrad for a summer internship in our Marketing organization supporting the Customer Advocacy team and our Executive Briefing program. You will have a chance to work with the dynamic team who plans the strategy for customer engagements and manages the shared services that support our global network of customer briefing centers.
If you have an interest in sales or marketing, especially within the technology sector, this summer internship will be a valuable opportunity to work with senior leaders and gain experience in customer advocacy, sales support, marketing and program operations.
- Coordinate and support development of content for customer engagements and customer center environments
- Analyze customer briefing feedback, and help design new reporting and analysis capabilities
- Support development of internal marketing campaigns and content positioning for sales
- Support development of discussion leader community and programs
- Provide logistics support and coordination for customer briefings
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Good teamwork skills, ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships
- Strong partnering and collaboration skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Accuracy and attention to detail, very organized
- Ability to take initiative and be resourceful
- Creative problem solving
- Trustworthy, demonstrating highest levels of integrity and respect
- Strong work ethic and commitment to learning
- Must be currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree (only) in Marketing, Business Administration or related (non-technical degrees)
- Must be graduating AFTER August 2017.
- Solid record of past work experience and/or participation in meaningful extracurricular activities
- General administrative, reporting or project support related experience
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Understanding/use of social media platforms like LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- Must be able to commute to Palo Alto, CA; relocation assistance is not provided.
- Strong MS Excel (calculating formulas) and PowerPoint skills (for presentations) preferred
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and euch other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
HPE is an EOE / Female / Minority / Individual with Disabilities / Protected Veteran Status
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
How to Apply for Intern at HP;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.