Hewlett Packard Enterprise Internship Applications
You can find out about Hewlett Packard Enterprise current internship recruitment and apply at Hewlett Packard Enterprise the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the Hewlett Packard Enterprise!
Available Internship Positions: Summer Intern, Finance Intern, IT Intern, Marketing Intern, Business Development Intern, Software Development Intern,
Apply Online Hewlett Packard Enterprise Intern Program
Are you bursting with new ideas and do you have the ambition to find you future at Hewlett Packard Enterprise? If so, why not graduate at HPE?
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is the industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Our internship program will start as of 1st of September 2017 at the Amstelveen office. During the Internship Program you will receive professional training and dedicated support to write your thesis. Together with your fellow interns you will take part in fun and inspiring activities. Are you up for the HPE challenge?
This is a unique opportunity to join a team of accounting professionals during a time of two separations of the company. You will be able to witness the separation in action, and leverage from the knowledge that the team members are having. An opportunity not many people get in their professional career and one that you will carry with you forever!
You will join the Holding Companies Accounting Group, based in Amstelveen, the Netherlands, but with a very much international role. This team is in their day to day activities responsible for the accounting of the holdings that we have, but in the separation also responsible for sending out booking instructions to our worldwide accounting contacts on how to book specific transactions in the separation project. On top of that, a lot of holdings are created and this team needs to account for those as well.
The role as we see it:
- Support preparing booking instructions
- Creating up to date list of booking instructions sent out
- Link that to the changes in the organization chart, due to separation
- Support automation of reporting (so that insight is given in where we stand in the projects, how many is done, how many is to be done, etc)
- Standard reporting like Central Bank Reporting
- Support preparing annual accounts
What do we have to offer?
- Experience working at an industry leading Technology Company
- A dynamic and International work environment
- Work with a team of experienced colleagues in a high performance culture
- Young Employee Network: workshops and networking
- A laptop will be provided during the internship
- An internship allowance of €500 per month
- Travel allowance in case you don’t have a student public transportation card (OV)
- a Bachelor or Master level student
- good organizational and interpersonal skills
- a proactive self-starter
- able to work independently
- fluent in Dutch and English, written and verbally
Marketing Internship Program (Placement Year)
In a dynamic market environment where technology transforms businesses and industries at an unprecedented pace, Hewlett Packard Enterprise builds on our rich heritage of innovation and industry leadership in infrastructure, services, software, and financial services.
We don’t just believe in the power of technology, we believe in the power of people when technology works for them. We believe in applying new thinking and ideas to improve the way our customers live and work.
Our Marketing Internship Program
Join our Marketing Internship Program, designed to create successful professionals and offering real responsibilities from day one. You will be supporting colleagues and management to ensure overall marketing campaign activities and communications are executed effectively in one of the largest IT companies in the world.
Possible career paths in our Marketing Internship Program include:
- Marketing Operations
- Marketing Communications
- Social & Digital marketing
- Event Management
We recruit top students from the best universities around the world to help us transform the world. We give students the opportunity to join a leading IT company and gain invaluable experience in a highly dynamic, fast-paced, professional working environment and the chance to develop the skills you have gained at university in a real business environment.
It all begins with an on-boarding course where you’ll get to grips with our business and how you fit into it. You will participate in trainings, attend workshops, work on projects and undergo intensive professional and project management training in order to prepare you for your new role. Straight away, you’ll be working with people who are experts in their field. As a valued part of the team, we’ll expect you to give your insight and opinion, and make a real contribution to our business.
We innovate solutions that power the idea economy. Join us and help us share them with the world!
In order to be eligible for our Marketing Internship Program, you must be completing an undergraduate Marketing or Business related degree that requires (or has an option for) a year’s industrial placement. Also, you must be on track to receive a 2:1 or higher.
In addition to above educational requirements, you must be eligible to work in the UK and be available to commence the placement at the beginning of July 2017 for 13 months.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness and drive to win in a dynamic organization
- Effective time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office tools
- Good attention to detail and effective initiative
- Professional Presentation
- A can-do attitude and willingness to leave your comfort zone
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
How to Apply for Intern at Hewlett Packard Enterprise;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.