Hertz Internship Applications
You can find out about Hertz current internship recruitment and apply at Hertz the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the Hertz!
Available Internship Positions: Summer Intern
Apply Online Hertz Intern Program
Manager Trainee Intern in Naples, Florida
Jump-start your career as an Intern with the #1 car rental company in the world! Hertz offers a fun, energetic, fast-paced team environment where no two days are the same. If you are an aggressive individual with an enterprising spirit, you can move into the fast lane at Hertz and advance your career more rapidly than you ever dreamed.
An Intern opportunity with Hertz Local Edition will give you the chance to:
- Gain marketable skills and learn about all aspects of management, customer service, and sales.
- Attain valuable experience reviewing profit statements.
- Enjoy a fun, team-oriented workplace.
- Earn competitive pay and qualify for incentives.
If you are interested in working in an entrepreneurial atmosphere and you want more than just sitting behind a desk all day, we would love to hear from you!
Upon earning your degree, you will have the chance to be considered for Management Trainee, Manager Associate, or Assistant Branch Manager.
To be eligible for consideration, you must:
- Be currently enrolled in college and have completed two years of college credit.
- Be at least 20 years of age and have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Work hours not to exceed 24 hours per week. Weekend work hours are required.
- The successful candidate must demonstrate exceptional leadership and communication skills.
- All college majors considered.
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
How to Apply for Intern at Hertz;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.