Hawaiian Airlines Internship Applications
You can find out about Hawaiian Airlines current internship recruitment and apply at Hawaiian Airlines the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the world’s largest airline company!
Available Internship Positions: Online Experience Marketing Dept, Corporate Communications, Airport Operations Planning, Strategic Procurement, Global Marketing Communications, Finance, Investor Relations, Accounting, Project Management Office
At Hawaiian Airlines, over 5,000 of our employees throughout the Islands and across all of our travel destinations are honored to serve our guests and community with a passion for air travel, a commitment to world-class service and the unique desire to introduce Hawaiian hospitality to the rest of the world. If being a part of a thriving and cohesive team that represents Hawai’i on a global scale excites you, we want to talk to you. E Komo Mai, come join our team and see why Hawai’i Flies With Us.
- Must be currently enrolled at an accredited educational institution. Undergraduates and graduates with a required cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- This is a non-paid credit only internship program, therefore, must be enrolled in an internship course with their college or university and receive credit that must be used towards obtaining an undergraduate/graduate degree.
- Internship opportunities are only available in our headquarters office located in Honolulu, Hawaii. Housing will not be provided by Hawaiian Airlines and is the responsibility of selected interns.
- Available for Summer Semester.
- Proven effective communication skills.
- Solid internal & external relationship building & partnering.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Organization and follow-up skills.
- Strong ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Passionate about Airlines Industry and Hawaiian Airlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Ability to handle confidential information and professionalism.
Candidates must create a profile on our website (HawaiianAirlines.com/Careers) and upload or paste a resume into their profile.
Using the links below, candidates can apply for internships in various departments.
All applications must be received by Friday, March 3, 2017 in order to be considered for the 2017 Summer Semester Internship.
How to Apply for Intern at Hawaiian Airlines;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.