Harris Internship Applications
You can find out about Harris current internship recruitment and apply at Harris the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the Harris!
Available Internship Positions: Summer Intern, Electrical Engineers Intern, Engineering and Business Internships.
Apply Online Harris Intern Program
Harris is searching for talented entry level Electrical Engineers to join the Harris team to help design and develop cutting edge communications and digital communications. Our electrical engineers produce state of the art systems and products in support of many domains and varied technologies. We build systems in healthcare, weather processing, air traffic control, law enforcement, aircraft avionics, satellite communications, wireless, cyber defense, environmental, and utilities.
- Design, analyze, modify, test and evaluate optical communications systems and subsystem level components.
- Design, analyze, modify, test and evaluate RF Photonic systems and subsystem level components.
- Determine design approaches and parameters.
- Perform system analysis to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Utilize modeling tools and equipment to establish operating data, conduct experimental tests, and evaluate results.
- Select components and equipment based on analysis of specifications and reliability.
- Perform simulations and present design reviews to peer engineers.
- Ability to write scripts to control synthesis and build tools.
- High School diploma, Currently enrolled in a degree seeking program.
- GPA of 3.0 or greater required.
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Knowledge and/or experience with VHDL, MCM, HFSS, Network, Power, Analog, Antennas, Controls, ENE, RF, Photonics, Modem, EDA, DSP, MATLAB, Communication Systems or FPGA preferred.
- Knowledge of and/or understanding circuit analysis and operational concepts. Familiarity with various computing environments (LINUX/Windows) is preferred.
How to Apply for Intern at Harris;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.