Graybar Electric Internship Applications
You can find out about Graybar Electric current internship recruitment and apply at Graybar Electric the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the Graybar Electric!
Available Internship Positions: Summer Intern,
Apply Online Graybar Electric Intern Program
Jump start your career with a Fortune 500 company. Graybar’s internship program provides college juniors with valuable work experience, professional networking opportunities and exposure to many aspects of supply chain management and wholesale distribution. As a leading distributor of electrical, communications, data networking and security products, Graybar is seeking highly motivated students who share our passion for delivering best-in-class service to customers.
- Rotational program designed to help you master the fundamentals of wholesale distribution
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- 40 hours per week for 10-12 weeks
- Internship opportunities nationwide – must have the ability to relocate
- Exposure to a wide range of opportunities, including attending and participating in team meetings, conducting and attending sales calls, working on value-add projects, etc.
Intern- Innovation Lab Spring/Summer 2018
As a Graybar Intern, you will gain work experience and exposure in various functions throughout the Company, including inside and outside sales, warehouse, customer service, counter sales, quotations, and projects, while acquiring the necessary skills and experience to qualify for a full-time position upon graduation.
- Perform specific job duties, assigned depending on specialization and areas of interest.
- Gain a working knowledge of all responsibilities of assigned specialization.
- Learn the fundamentals of the Company’s business.
- Participate in team meetings.
- Complete assigned projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be enrolled as full-time undergraduate student; junior standing
- Must have cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Must be able to work full-time for 10-12 weeks during the summer
How to Apply for Intern at Graybar Electric;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.