Goodyear Internship Applications
You can find out about Goodyear current internship recruitment and apply at Goodyear the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the world’s largest automotive service stores!
GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP
ABOUT GOODYEAR GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS
Global Communications helps Goodyear achieve its business objectives by developing and executing communications strategies to inform, engage and influence our internal and external stakeholders.
We work together as one team to advance and protect Goodyear’s corporate reputation and to drive awareness of Goodyear brands.
We are committed to building the capabilities of our team while delivering results for our clients and the company.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP
As a Global Communications intern, you will help Goodyear achieve business objectives by supporting the development and execution of communications strategies to inform, engage and influence internal stakeholders.
The selected intern candidate will be expected to write creative and accurate business content for Goodyear’s multimedia platforms, including websites, digital signs and print publications. This individual will support the daily content management of Goodyear Online (GO) News, a global internal associate resource.
Interns can expect to:
- Develop relationships with key business teams as they research projects and write, edit and publish content for GO News and other internal media platforms
- Collaborate on campaigns with internal and external communicators at the corporate headquarters offices and within the strategic business units: North American Tire; Europe, Middle East & Africa; Asia Pacific; and Latin America
- Support Goodyear’s Akron-based community initiatives, including the highly regarded annual United Way campaign
- Work with multiple online content management systems daily
- Support the development of two-way communication strategies and tools
- Be challenged creatively and professionally
- Major in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or related field
- Successful candidates should have at least a 3.0 GPA
- Previous internship experience or history of writing for student newspaper or credible online publication (blog or social media site, etc.)
- Completed upper-level writing courses
- Superior writing and editing skills; knowledge of Associated Press Style
- Graphics experience: digital photography, Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
- Strong story-telling capabilities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task, completing several projects and assignments simultaneously
- Have an understanding of business and interest in the auto or rubber industries
- Have prior public relations or communications planning experience
- Have experience preparing and posting content to static websites and social media platforms
Applicants must be lawfully authorized to work in the U.S.
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply for Intern at Goodyear;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.