Genworth Financial Internship Applications
You can find out about Genworth Financial current internship recruitment and apply at Genworth Financial the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the Genworth Financial!
Available Internship Positions: Summer Intern,
Apply Online Genworth Financial Intern Program
Internships are an excellent way to prepare for a new career. Our Genworth Summer Internship Program is a 12-week intensive paid internship that gives college students the experience and networking skills that are essential for building a successful future. Interns collaborate side-by-side with Genworth leaders to tackle challenging assignments that expand their skill set. Upon completing the program, successful interns may have the opportunity to make a meaningful difference as a Genworth employee.
Interns will spend the summer in one of the following areas based on their career interest and skill set:
- Information technology
- Sales analytics
- Public relations
- Training & development
Mentoring and networking
There is no substitute for one-on-one mentoring early in your career. Each intern is partnered with a mentor to help them assimilate to Genworth’s culture, answer questions, and providing coaching and guidance throughout their summer experience. Interns are also encouraged to participate in networking and social events such as business and professional development sessions, community service events and other recreational activities.
IT Development Intern
You are future-focused, continuously branching out and finding innovative solutions to difficult problems. At Genworth, we will welcome your technical skills—and visionary thinking—as an IT Intern. Genworth’s 12-week internship provides students with valuable experience needed for a successful beginning to any IT career. Our interns will work with top IT Leaders to solve real-world problems because our financial services and products touch real lives—whether we’re providing support for caregivers, enabling independent living, or helping people achieve home ownership. At the end of the summer, successful interns who are rising seniors can interview and receive job offers for the full-time IT Development Program (ITDP).
If this looks like your ideal internship experience…
- Working in a fast-paced, innovative, and change-oriented work environment
- Assignments will typically focus on core IT processes in Application Development, Network, Client/Server, Database, Programming Languages, Web Development, Architecture, System Integration, and/or project management
- Building a strong network of peers and mentors
- Attending on-site technical and professional development classes
- Participating in sponsored community service events
…You may be an ideal candidate:
- Pursuing a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering (Computer, Systems, Electrical), Computer/Management Information Systems
- Academic excellence
- Strong analytical ability and communication skills
- Proven leadership and interpersonal skills
- Minimum final grade point average of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale
- Understanding of business concepts/strategy
- Multiple programming language skills
How to Apply for Intern at Genworth Financial;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.