Frontier Airlines Internship Applications
You can find out about Frontier Airlines current internship recruitment and apply at Frontier Airlines the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the world’s largest airline company!
Available Internship Positions: Intern, Finance (Spring 2017), Intern, IT Support, Accounting Intern, Intern, IT (Winter 2016/2017), Intern, Finance (Winter 2016/2017)
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right’ to more than 60 destinations in the United States, Dominican Republic, Mexico and Jamaica on more than 270 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier’s hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company’s signature Rocky Mountain hospitality to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration’s 2015 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry’s most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
As one of America’s premier low-fare, low-cost airlines, Frontier delivers “Low Fares Done Right” – friendly, dependable, and affordable air travel at an unbeatable price – to thousands of passengers every day. Our disruptive strategy has lowered airfares across America – and created unprecedented growth opportunities for Frontier and our people. With 100 new airplanes on order and hundreds of markets available for growth, we’re only getting started – and we are looking for the best people to join the Frontier team as we redefine the future of air travel.
Our culture is friendly, entrepreneurial, merit-based, and focused on getting things done. We like to win. If you’re similarly minded, you may be a great fit for our team.
Critical to the success of Frontier’s winning strategy is a rigorous, innovative focus on financial discipline – delivered every day by the Financial Planning & Analysis team. Frontier’s Finance organization supports a broad range of strategic and operational decision-making, including:
- Short- and long-term financial planning
- Ongoing cost reduction opportunity sizing & execution
- Competitive & strategic benchmarking
- Labor analysis
- Capital allocation & fleet planning
- Flight profitability
- Ad-hoc strategic projects & analysis
- Available to work full-time hours during the Spring of 2017
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to structure logical analytical approaches and to apply a range of quantitative techniques to solve business problems in an efficient, timely manner
- Ability to work self-sufficiently to creatively solve analytical challenges with limited data and imminent deadlines
- Superior analytical skills and familiarity with data gathering/mining techniques
- Business acumen and strategic mindset
- Strong work ethic, results-oriented
- Must be enrolled in an accredited university.
- Preference given to candidates that have completed at least two (2) years of undergraduate-level coursework or to those enrolled in a graduate program.
- Relevant coursework includes: finance, accounting, business administration, economics, mathematics, and other quantitative disciplines.
- Demonstrated understanding of economic, financial and accounting concepts
- Familiarity with Excel, macros and other software used for data mining and analysis
IT Support Intern
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right’ to more than 60 destinations in the United States, Dominican Republic, Mexico, and Cuba on more than 270 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier’s hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company’s signature Rocky Mountain hospitality to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration’s 2015 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry’s most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
Supply exposure to and gain experience in the airline industry at Frontier Airlines for a specific period of time. Work closely with departmental employees in assigned tasks in a timely and efficient manner. This position will assist supporting our internal IT and business functions with everyday IT issues and with calls to the IT Service Desk.
- Answer calls to the IT Service Desk.
- Perform troubleshooting, software installation and phone support for Windows-based desktop computers and thin clients.
- Perform remote technical support for end users.
- Use a ticketing system to manage work effort.
- Participate in technical tasks and short term projects as directed by management.
- Perform basic tasks related to the management of user accounts in Active Directory.
- Address, prioritize and escalate reported issues with systems and servers.
- Current college student or recent college graduate
- Basic background/strong interest in information technologies or computer science
- Knowledge of Windows and Microsoft products
- Basic knowledge and/or interest in the airline industry is a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Possess excellent office and communication skills
- Working knowledge of PC, MS Office software to include Word, Excel and Outlook preferred
- Friendly and helpful
- Fast learner
- Must be able to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language
How to Apply for Intern at Frontier Airlines;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.