Firehouse Subs Internship Applications
You can find out about Firehouse Subs current internship recruitment and apply at Firehouse Subs the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at Firehouse Subs!
Reporting & Analytics Intern (Part Time)
The Firehouse Subs® Department of Reporting and Analytics is an exciting, fast-paced and high energy environment, and the hub of data analysis for more than 1050 restaurants across 44 states, Puerto Rico, Canada and Mexico.
Firehouse Subs is seeking a qualified candidate to fulfill the role of Reporting & Analytics Intern where he/she will assist with the reporting needs of the Firehouse Subs HQ staff including system-wide sales reporting, on-going data validation, and ad hoc report requests. The internship will last 90 days.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Data validation for daily, weekly and period-end sales reports
- Collecting and analyzing data to support various projects and initiatives
- Verify and distribute weekly reports to appropriate channels
- Coordination of ad hoc report requests from HQ staff
- Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Ability to effectively multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely, orally and in writing, adapting message to suit level of audience
- Ability to manage time and workload effectively which includes planning, organizing and prioritizing
- Attention to detail. Extra steps taken to prevent mistakes or create opportunities
- Ability to use sound judgment including maintaining confidentiality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with teams
- Local (Jacksonville, FL) applicants only
- The internship is located at our Headquarters at 12735 Gran Bay Parkway, Jacksonville, FL 32258
- Office hours are 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday
- The intern will expected to work 25 to 40 hours per week, depending on availability
- Pay: $10 per hour
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Fuel your future at Firehouse Subs!
We’ve put heroic efforts into creating an award-winning brand consistently recognized among the best fast casual restaurant chains. With a family of 1,000+ restaurants we’re growing fast, and we need positive and energetic talent for our headquarters team at Firehouse Subs®. We have a Commitment to and Passion for Hearty and Flavorful Food, Heartfelt Service and Public Safety…and hiring the best!
We are actively seeking candidates with a wide variety of skill sets: experienced professionals, recent college graduates, interns and others. We invite you to learn more about these opportunities by selecting from the available positions listed below.
How to Apply for Intern at Firehouse Subs;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.