Express Internship Applications
You can find out about Express current internship recruitment and apply at Express the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at Express company!
Available Internship Positions: eCommerce Development Intern, Graphic Design Internship, Store Capabilities Intern, Fashion Design Intern
Internship – Summer 2017
In this paid summer internship you will have an opportunity to gain real work experience in the world of fashion. You will gain the communication, accountability and professionalism basics to help jumpstart a successful career at Express.
- Learn the relationship between eCommerce and other disciplines in driving online performance for fashion retail.
- Learn how to craft eCommerce strategies to meet business goals, determining appropriate tactics based on business need.
- Develop a competency in executing a range of eCommerce initiatives to support online fashion retail.
- Understand how to measure performance and impact of initiatives.
- Be a customer advocate – think of the customer in all requirements and projects.
- Work with other members of the development team as well as product owners and business analysts.
- Communicate important and necessary information to eCommerce Managers and stakeholders via memos, reports, and phone calls.
- Assist in development and testing activities.
- Participate in eCommerce meetings.
- Assist in scrubbing defects reported from internal team and external partners.
- Assist the development team in resolving and identifying software issues.
- Ability to work 40 hours a week May – August
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program with some specialization in eCommerce
- GPA of a 3.0 or above
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to work in an agile development environment, including test-driven development
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills to both technical and non-technical personnel
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies
- Ability to take direction and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once
How to Apply for Intern at Express;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.