Eversource Energy Internship Applications
You can find out about Eversource Energy current internship recruitment and apply at Eversource Energy the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the Eversource Energy!
Available Internship Positions: Summer Intern,
Apply Online Eversource Energy Intern Program
Eversource’s Co-op & Internship program offers students the opportunity to learn about the utility business while gaining hands-on experience in a real work environment.
As valued members of our team, interns are revered for their fresh outlook, unique problem solving skills, and energetic contributions.
Every co-op and intern is exposed to a variety of projects and tasks to foster career development, personal achievement and success at Eversource. Positions are available in Connecticut, Massachusetts, and New Hampshire.
Eversource’s Co-op & Internship program is a paid program offering:
- Work assignments that provide both learning and work experience for students interested in Accounting, Energy Efficiency, Engineering, Environmental, Legal, Marketing, Operations, Sales and Procurement.
- Social opportunities at gatherings and training activities that provide networking opportunities to meet other students.
- Opportunities to network with full-time employees, senior management and seasoned professionals in your field of study.
As an intern or co-op at Eversource, you will receive challenging, meaningful work that will allow you to apply your academic coursework to the real work environment.
To provide knowledge and guidance, all co-ops and interns are assigned a mentor – an experienced employee who can offer coaching, feedback,and valuable business insight.
- Academic major must relate to applicable co-op or internship.
- Leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Involvement in extracurricular activities is preferred.
- Work availability of at least 10 to 12 weeks for internships and 6 months for co-ops.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
How to Apply for Intern at Eversource Energy;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.