Eli Lilly Internship Applications
You can find out about Eli Lilly current internship recruitment and apply at Eli Lilly the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the Eli Lilly!
Available Internship Positions: Marketing Intern, Compliance Intern, Finance Intern, Summer Intern.
Apply Online Eli Lilly Intern Program
The pharmaceutical industry is a complex, rapidly changing environment, and they are always looking for highly capable leaders to help us continue making life better for people around the world.
They offer exciting opportunities for people seeking both internships and full-time positions. You will discover opportunities and programs not only to match your skills and talents, but to challenge them in ways that will elevate your career to a new level. Whether you have a bachelor’s degree or PhD, you’re likely to find a position that interests you.
Marketing and technical support to key brands of Elanco China product portfolio, assist to marketing initiatives
Functions, Duties, Tasks:
- Translation and localization of global product technical materials, generates standard internal product training deck;
- Works with brand managers on the execution of key events identified from cycle plan;
- Administrative support to marketing team, i.e. Zincmap submission, sample record;
- Collects best practice and feedback from commercial team and customers
Minimum Qualification (education, experience and/or training, required certifications):
- Undergraduate or graduate student, majored in veterinary medicine, pharmacy or related area;
- Basic knowledge of vet drug, willing to learning;
- Fluent in English, CET6 as must;
- Good at Microsoft Office;
Minimum 2 working days a week.
How to Apply for Intern at Eli Lilly;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.