Dover Internship Applications
You can find out about Dover current internship recruitment and apply at Dover the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the Dover!
Available Internship Positions: Summer Intern
Apply Online Dover Internship Program
This program is a 10-12 week summer program based out of our Global Headquarters in Downers Grove, Illinois. The program is designed to provide fulltime MBAs exposure to corporate finance across a diversified set of businesses, directly supporting the segment and operating company FP&A functions.
Successfully completing an internship with Dover can lead to an FP&A Manager role at our headquarters or a finance leadership role with one of our OpCos. There are other program benefits you may wish to carefully consider, including opportunities to:
- Assume high growth potential responsibilities that parallel a CFO career track
- Work in exciting places around the world for a Fortune 500 company
- Take on new challenges and advance through relocation
Who they are looking for
Individuals looking to gain experience through project work in a fast-paced, high-energy, hands-on environment have come to the right place.
If these qualifications and attributes mirror your resume, this program may be a perfect fit:
- Bachelor degree in finance (preferred); currently must be pursuing an MBA
- High-level analytic ability
- Significant interest/skills in financial modeling
- Ability to plan and organize effectively
- Highest degree of integrity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 2-5 years relevant work experience (preferred)
- Opportunity to travel to Operating Companies (“OpCos”) across the United States
- Direct interaction and exposure to segment CEOs and CFOs
- Exposure to multiple projects and experiences throughout the program; examples include:
- Participating in quarter-end consolidation and review process
- Reviewing and enhancing formalized models for:
- Analyzing acquisitions
- Capital investments
- New product launches or other similar growth initiatives
- Project work from a diversified range of businesses
- Entrepreneurial, hands-on learning experience
How to Apply for Intern at Dover;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.