David Yurman Internship Applications
You can find out about David Yurman current internship recruitment and apply at David Yurman the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the David Yurman company!
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
To support the implementation of efficient reporting tools, assist with reviews on financial reports, and provide support on ad-hoc projects.
- Support the team on ad hoc projects
- Build efficient reporting tools and to maintain them
- Perform initial screening analysis of the numbers to identify issues linked to consistency, quality, non-compliance of group/region guidelines
- Participate in the preparation of Budgets, Forecasts, and Actuals
- Assist in consolidation of regional data and reporting requirements
- Support Marketing and VM teams in monitoring expenditure
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
How to Apply for Intern at David Yurman;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.