Dana Internship Applications
You can find out about Dana current internship recruitment and apply at Dana the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the Dana!
Available Internship Positions: Summer Intern, Financial Analyst Intern, Legal Intern Co-Op
Apply Online Dana Intern Program
Here at Dana, through graduate and paid Intern/Co-op programs, we provide opportunities to participate in meaningful and challenging projects, gain exposure to day to day responsibilities and develop the necessary skills to start your journey as a future leader in one of our key business areas.
They are looking for highly motivated individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit, an eagerness to learn, with a demonstrated strong academic performance and who seek to build a successful career path.
The financial analyst intern will be given a project to work on during their internship. At the end of the internship, the individual will make a presentation to the Finance Executive Management team with their findings, recommendations and results. They will also report out on their learning and “take-aways” of their time spent with Dana. In many cases the financial analyst intern will also be given some normal day to day responsibilities in their department. This will allow them to experience the work of a financial analyst and assess their interest in Dana.
Financial Analyst Intern
The Financial Analyst will interact with all levels of staff within the corporation and is expected to build effective relationships with plant controllers, internal departments, other product groups& functions.
- Planning and executing the project given for the internship.
- Preparing and presenting the final report out of the project.
- Assist the department in various financial analyses required for business decisions.
- Complete other tasks as assigned.
- Pursuing Bachelor degree in accounting or finance.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work with high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to learn and build computer proficiency using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Proven problem-solving skills and the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with people at all levels within and outside Dana in a professional manner and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Uncompromising judgment towards confidentiality & business ethics.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
How to Apply for Intern at Dana;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.