Converse Internship Applications
You can find out about Converse current internship recruitment and apply at Converse the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the Converse company!
Available Internship Positions: Internship Marketing Converse, Internship Converse Merchandising, Internship Product Manager Assistant, Converse Sales Internship, Internship Converse Retail Marketing, Internship Converse Finance, Internship Converse Western Europe Sales.
Apply Online Converse Internship Program
Converse believes that unleashing the creative spirit will change the world. Are you one of those creative spirits? Do you enjoy being part of a team? Are you ready to be a vital contributor during your time with Converse? If you are, then an internship at Converse is the place for you. Opportunities are available in North America, China, and Europe. Undergraduate and graduate students have the opportunity to learn from an iconic American brand while building a diverse professional network.
Please note: those interested in applying must be eligible to work in their selected region.
North America details & eligibility guidelines:
- Paid program with sign-on bonus.
- Available positions will be posted by function on jobs.converse.com.
- You must fully commit to an 11 to 12 week summertime opportunity.
- You must be currently enrolled as a full-time college student or graduate student.
- You should be a rising Senior (currently a Junior)*, or a first-year graduate student.
- You must have a minimum overall cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater.
- You must show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
*Design roles may consider qualified undergraduate candidates who are currently rising seniors or graduating seniors
Internship roles in North America exist across the business and will be posted on jobs.converse.com when they are available.
Sales Internship responsibilities will include:
- Work with Stakeholders to define objective, scope, risks, issues, etc.
- Establish a working project team and include all necessary departments
- Provide direction to team members on task execution and prioritization
- Manage execution of project. Ensure schedule and quality are in line with plan
- Ensure proper project communication with all parties involved
- Escalate project issues timely and accurately
- Ensure smooth turnover of the project to ongoing business operations
How to Apply for Intern at Converse;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.