Comfort Keepers Internship Applications
You can find out about Comfort Keepers current internship recruitment and apply at Comfort Keepers the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at Comfort Keepers!
Comfort Keepers – Human Resource Internship (unpaid)
An HR Internship became available at Comfort Keepers.
The Human Resources Intern supports the HRM in managing the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the entire company. They will be capable of managing all aspects of day to day HR operations, take responsibility and accountability, possess excellent communication skills and lead the implementation of our strategic vision both on a HR and business focus.
Interested candidates can email their CV to:
“Your mission is to provide our clients with the highest level of quality of life that is achievable.
You shall treat each of your clients with the respect and dignity they deserve, as though you were caring for a member of our own family”
Roles and Responsibilities:
Role: Human Resource Intern (unpaid)
Reporting to: HR Team Leader (HRTM)
Overall Objective: The Human Resources Intern supports the HRM in managing the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the entire company. They will be capable of managing all aspects of day to day HR operations, take responsibility and accountability, possess excellent communication skills and lead the implementation of our strategic vision both on a HR and business focus
- Support the offices in carrying out their day to day operations and ensuring that the highest quality of care is delivered to our clients;
- Assisting the offices with staffing issues, on a day to day basis;
- Arrange recruitment, and process new employees;
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources Department;
- Recruitment: review application/resume; Interview job applicants; evaluate applicant skills and make decision regarding applicant’s qualifications and suitability;
- Develop and maintain relations with employment agencies and other recruitment sources;
- Provide advice, assistance and follow-up on company policies, procedure and documentation;
- Recommend, develop and maintain human resource data bases, computer software systems, and manual filing systems;
- Maintain records on sick leave, vacation and other absence;
- Ensuring effective HR Administration infrastructure is in place and compliant with relevant legislation;
- Contributing to ad-hoc projects where necessary;
- Manage Reception;
- Social Welfare;
- Organise and maintain records of trainees;
- Organise social events for the organization;
- Responsibility for all HR administration structures
- Maintain CV database
- Assist and support the training department.
- Understanding & Developing others;
- Service orientation;
- Social Skills;
- Conflict management;
- Change catalyst;
- Motivation, Initiative and Optimistic;
- Have demonstrated good commercial and business understanding;
- Understanding of Hr systems;
- Solid verbal and written communication skills;
- Preferred background in HR management with a strong focus on people skills and employee legislation;
- Good Team player;
How to Apply for Intern at Comfort Keepers;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.