Coca Cola Internship Applications
You can find out about Coca Cola current internship recruitment and apply at Coca Cola the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at Coca Cola!
Apply Online Coca Cola Internship Program
If you are a graduate or undergraduate looking to experience real business at a multinational company, many of our regions offer internships that allow you to see for yourself what
The Coca-Cola Company is all about. Being an intern means more than getting involved in the day-to-day running of the company. As an intern, you’ll get exposure to real projects and challenges in a vibrant environment and gain real world experience. And you’ll work with the brightest and best in the industry and participate as a member of the workforce of the world’s most recognized brand.
Opportunities vary from country to country – in some locations, internships are aimed at undergraduate students and, in others, at graduates and young people with the right work experience.
Undergraduate internships: Our interns are sought after for an assortment of functions and can benefit from learning beyond the classroom when they gain hands-on experience with the world’s leading beverage company.
Graduate Internships: MBA and graduate interns are expected to contribute to the success of
The Coca-Cola Company through innovative ideas and value creation gained both in school and through previous work experience. Recent graduates often possess fresh knowledge, allowing them to be the pioneers of our company. Based on successful performance and the talent needs of our business, few interns may have the opportunity to become full-time Coca-Cola employees.
The Coca-Cola Company seeks talent from the top programs and universities. Please check with your University about their affiliation to Coca-Cola and how to apply.
Strategic interns: college students hired in a program which is formally created to offer opportunities to students upon graduation.
Seasonal interns: MBA/ college students hired to work on a big complex project that may require additional help for a period of time. mostly in the summer but during the year as well.
Academic Intern: college students hired trough a formal program with a recognized academic internship program that gives academic credit in exchange for work experience.
Co-op: Temporal assignment for four or five months during school year.
Management trainees: College /MBA graduated in a formal full time program.
Summer jobs at The World of Coca-Cola: undergraduate students hired per 3 months, the process begins mid-June & is a great way to experience the Coca-Cola culture and engage with consumers from all over the world.
- Have a top of the line experience
- Build together a challenging & rewarding experience
- Work & learn from experts of the business
- Develop your flair and knowledge in our unique culture
- Grow your network of like-minded interns and professionals
Here is a listing of our current open Internship opportunities:
Coca-Cola Long-Term Internship (12 Months)
DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENTS:
What’s your secret formula?
We pride ourselves on our finest assets:
Together with our bottling partners, we rank among the world’s top 10 private employers with more than 700,000 system employees.
– We lead the beverage industry, with a portfolio featuring 20 billion-dollar brands.
– Globally we are the No. 1 provider of sparkling beverages, juices and juice drinks, and ready-to-drink teas and coffees.
– We currently offer more than 1,000 no- and low-calorie products around the world, with more than 100 no- and low-calorie products launched in 2014.
– The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company.
– Our operational reach encompasses + 200 countries worldwide across 6 operating regions: Eurasia & Africa, Europe, Latin America, North America, Pacific and Bottling Investments – in addition to Corporate.
– It is part of our mission to be a model citizen and a leading partner for the sustainable development of the communities in which we operate. We pioneer and support a wide range of initiatives focusing on healthcare, education and the environment.
Your Career Opportunity:
Coca-Cola Long-Term Internship (12 Months)
Coca-Cola Long-Term Internship is Coca-Cola Uzbekistan’s part time twelve months internship program based in our office at Tashkent. During this program the intern will work closely with the Country Operations Manager, supporting him in operations, marketing and PR projects while gaining hands on business experience.
- Helping Country Operation Manager in preparation of periodical and monthly reports related to Company spending and commercial activities.
- Managing administration and information flow between Bottler, Finance, Environmental, Technical and third parties
- Managing routine data gathering and document flow between KO and Bottler departments offices (mainly invoices and CDs)
- Supporting COM to coordinate PR and Marketing projects like sponsorships, public relations, environmental and consumer relations.
- Assist all functions with translation work.
- Filing of documentation related to all departments in Tashkent office.
- Answering all phone calls related to daily routine and PR project request forwarded by Bottler to KO.
- Organizing visa support with CCBU and local agency
- Organizing airport pick-ups and hotels in coordination with office driver and department assistants in Istanbul and Almaty.
- Managing shipments to city center with driver or thru third party couriers.
- Organization and follow-up of all office purchases – stationary, paper, cartridge etc.
- Working closely with Creative and Media agencies for shipments of CD, master file delivery between Agency and Bottler.
- Assure the quality and timely delivery of the master files (i.e. labels, artwork, in-store materials etc..) from related Agencies
Students should demonstrate the following skill sets:
- A good team-player and collaborative communicator
- Solution oriented – Innovative, analytical and out-of-the-box thinker
- Ensures high quality results with planning, organizing and negotiating skills
- Able to reason and simplify complex problems
- Currently a third year University degree student with a planned graduation in 2018.
- Able to commit to working full time during summer term and part-time (2 days per week) during the school year. (Flexibility will be given during exam time)
- Students who demonstrate The Coca-Cola Company values and leadership behaviours and are passionate to work for the world’s most recognized brand.
- Preference will be given to students with prior internship experience within a corporate environment.
- Excellent PC skills in MS Office, internet, email etc.
- Fluent in English, Russian and Uzbek. (Verbal and written)
- Legally authorized to work in Uzbekistan.
Applications will be accepted in English only and must include a full CV and cover letter. Your cover letter is your opportunity for us to understand more about your achievements to date, your career aspirations and how this internship will help you to meet your career goals.
Unfortunately we cannot accept applications from candidates who do not meet the selection criteria or who do not apply before the closing date.
You may think you already know our company – follow this link to find out more about the World’s largest beverage company. http://www.coca-colacompany.com/careers/who-we-are-infographic.
If you want to ‘Taste the Feeling’ with us, to learn, develop and to fast forward your career within a dynamic and inspiring environment, please apply before May 23rd , 2017.
How to Apply for Intern at Coca Cola;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.