Citizens Bank Internship Applications
You can find out about Citizens Bank current internship recruitment and apply at Citizens Bank the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the world’s largest banking company!
The “Lawn On D” Powered by Citizens Bank is a first-of-its-kind outdoor interactive event space in Boston that brings together different communities and audiences for innovative programming and events including arts, music, games and food & beverage. We will be entering into the second season of this exciting sponsorship, which offers free public programming May through October. As title sponsor, Citizens Bank has installed a beautifully designed kiosk that will be staffed with our colleagues throughout the season and providing ongoing consumer engagement opportunities.
The Lawn On D intern serves as the liaison between Citizens Bank and the Lawn On D staff for sponsorship-related programming at The Lawn and manages all aspects of the Citizens Bank kiosk and the Brand Ambassador Program.
- Manages distribution and inventory of giveaways and premium items
- Assists with onsite contests and promotions
- Develop Lawn On D social media content
- Manage Lawn On D event calendars
- Manage brand ambassador staffing schedule
- Provides general support to the Corporate Affairs team, working on projects including company meetings, press conferences, publications and community initiatives
- On track to graduate with a Bachelors or Masters Degree in communications, event management, or a related field
- GPA of 3.0 or above required
- Demonstrates high degree of integrity, and possesses the ability to complete challenging assignments with a high level of confidentiality
- Superior written and oral communication, and problem solving skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40 hours
Work Schedule: Weekdays are 8:30 am-5:30 pm, Friday, Saturday, Sunday will be nights, starting around 12 pm-8 pm. Must work weekends.
Weekdays will be located at Legacy Place location in Dedham, and weekends will be located on site at the Lawn On D event in Boston
Why Work with Us
At Citizens, you’ll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank and Citizens Securities, Inc. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries, and Citizens Bank of Pennsylvania.
How to Apply for Intern at Citizens Bank;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.