CitiGroup Internship Applications
You can find out about CitiGroup current internship recruitment and apply at CitiGroup the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the CitiGroup!
Available Internship Positions: Summer Intern, Investment Banking Intern, High School Intern, Undergraduate Intern.
Apply Online CitiGroup Intern Program
Risk and Control & Business Support Internship / Temporal
- Primary Location: Costa Rica
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Function: Finance
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 17042304
P & A Specialist IV
The role provides a valuable opportunity to build a career within FP&A starting in a Temporary role. Also creates significant mobility and career development opportunity for the Citi Finance organization.
- Create effective and efficient operating model with client facing FP&A teams and Mumbai center
- Develop analytical support working with client location FP&A teams and their business partners
- Specific activities include:
- Managing expenses for Regional office
- Participation in time critical activities for client facing FP&A team
- Teams will conduct some monthly / quarterly reporting but the focus of the team will be addressing ad hoc strategic issues that are complementary to the regular P&A processes
- Development of materials for review with Business, Citigroup CFO and CEO, board of directors and external regulato
- Strategic projects including ad hoc internal and external analysis and developing analytical models and recommendations to hot topics being considered by the CFO and CEO
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring quality, accuracy, and value addition in all the above activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economy, Business Administration or any field related
- 6 months/1 year of Financial service experience preferred but not essential
- Awareness of financial, analytical and reporting tools
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Keen interest in business and economic environment
- Bilingual: English and Spanish. Portuguese is a plus
- Ability to work within a team and be an individual contributor
- Strong analytical skills, intellectual curiosity
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Ability to question status quo, and identify opportunities to reengineer/streamline processes
- Ability to partner with senior stakeholders across businesses and geographies
Markets and Securities Services, Placement Analyst 2018 – Frankfurt, Germany
You’re the brains behind our work.
You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our internship equips you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi is looking for interns to join the Markets team in Frankfurt. Markets at Citi provides world-class solutions that are as sophisticated and diverse as the needs of the corporates, institutions, governments and individual investors we serve in 160 countries and territories. We work on trading floors in over 80 countries, enriching client relationships around the clock. The breadth and depth of our underwriting, sales and trading, and distribution capabilities span asset classes and currencies, sectors and industries. Our expertise covers a vast array of products including equities, commodities, credit, futures and FX. Our internship is designed to help you increase your knowledge and support and training will be provided to help you excel.
Your time here will look something like this…
- Collect and analyze macro market and industry specific information to assist your team
- Participate in client development, including coordinating data with clients and assisting in preparing new ideas to clients
- Build and utilize your network through work shadowing a variety of desks and asset classes across the trading floor
- Handling of various inquiries from institutional clients from Germany and Austria including coordination with trading desks
- Assist in preparing internal documentation and presentations for the team
- Spend time learning and building your knowledge on how to make prices and interact with clients
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We’re committed to teaching you the ropes. The internship program has flexible starting dates year-round.In your cover letter, please state which area you are most interested in; Fixed Income Sales, Equities Sales, FX Sales, Debt Capital Markets or Warrants. We will use this information to help align you to the most appropriate recruitment process. If successful, your internship will be decided by desk availability and your stated preference, but you may experience different desks across Markets. Successful interns will be considered for a full time position.
We want to hear from you if…
- You are in your penultimate/final year of university
- You have a GPA of at least 1.9 or equivalent
- You Have an interest in the markets business
- You have relevant past work or internship experience
- You are fluent in German & English
- Please upload your CV and cover letter indicating your preferred starting date
Who we think will be a great fit…
You are interested in markets and you’re determined to succeed in the field. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you. We’ll also be looking for the following: * Desire to develop a deep understanding of the industry and financial markets * Intellectual curiosity and proactive approach to searching for new and creative ideas * Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills * Commitment to personal growth and career development including mobility and flexibility. You also have a strong desire to learn, are proactive, building rapport and relationships in team environments * Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making. Before you apply, have you visited our  Career Inspiration Page? Head over to learn more about life at Citi, ask a question or get handy tips from the previous Q&A. Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer. References Visible links 1. https://citi-emea.career-inspiration.com/app/home
How to Apply for Intern at CitiGroup;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.