Chick Fil A Internship Applications
You can find out about Chick Fil A current internship recruitment and apply at Chick Fil A the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the world’s largest fast food restaurant stores!
Available Internship Positions: Fall Technology Intern, Financial Planning & Reporting Summer Intern
How many hours a week do interns have to work: Students are expected to work 40 hours per week.
Is this a paid internship: Yes. The pay rate varies according to experience and skills required.
Internships at Chick-fil-A give students and recent graduates an opportunity to acquire the kind of real world experience that’s crucial when moving on to the next stage of their careers. The Chick-fil-A Internship Program helps young people learn the skills and values they will need to successfully navigate the modern workplace. The Chick-fil-A Internship Program helps young people learn the skills and values they will need to successfully navigate the modern workplace. (Bonus: Our interns have the opportunity to eat as many delicious Chick-fil-A sandwiches as they would like at our on-site cafeteria.)
- A living history Vision and Values tour led by Dan Cathy, our President
- A team building ropes course activity at WinShape Teams SM on the campus of Berry College in the Georgia mountains.
- “Lunch and Learn” discussions with senior executives and other key leaders
- Assessments and facilitated sessions to provide self-awareness so that the student will have a chance to learn new skills, explore career interests and meet new social and intellectual goals
2017 Financial Planning & Reporting Summer Intern (MBA)
The Financial Planning & Reporting Team facilitates and consults to the enterprise planning process at Chick-fil-A. As a Chick-fil-A FPR Intern you will have the opportunity to assist a team of Analysts who support departments and cross-functional teams by providing timely and relevant reporting that facilitates informed performance against the plan. You will have the opportunity to serve management while building your personal leadership brand, gaining financial planning experience and preparing for a successful career.
Based in Atlanta, this 10-week paid internship will provide you with the following experiences:
- Exposure to a variety of departmental functions
- Assist with budget entry, processing budget exceptions and transfers
- Assist with ad hoc reporting and data collection for special project
- Gain planning software system experience (Vena)
- Currently enrolled as an MBA or Graduate Student, preferably with an undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong academic track record proven with GPA
- Computer skills including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook
2017 Fall Technology Intern (Aug 2017 – Dec 2017)
Do you have what it takes to contribute to a dynamic IT organization while pursuing your degree? If you think you have what it takes, the Chick-fil-A Technology Fall Internship opportunity could be the right challenge for you. In this internship you’ll be provided with thought provoking assignments that are technically challenging and receive real world experience that you can leverage throughout your career. You will be responsible for designing, developing and deploying key Chick-fil-A apps and systems and integrations in the context of modern and exciting technologies such as Java Script, Java (Android & Web), Swift (for iOS), the Cloud and IoT. You’ll connect with a mentor for career coaching throughout the program and experience leadership opportunities that will personally and professionally develop you.
Details about this internship:
- This internship will be located at our headquarters in Atlanta, GA
- This will be a 5 month assignment starting in August 2017 and ending in December 2017
- This is a paid opportunity
- Must have housing and reliable transportation
Assignments may include but are not limited to the following:
- Design, develop and deploy software solutions including mobile and web apps
- Build prototypes and experiment with technological solutions for use in our restaurants
- Build automated solutions for manual processes
- Provide a technical perspective of software solutions to Business Analysts and other IT Support Center staff
- Provide demonstrations and presentations of solutions to key stakeholders
- Become a subject matter expert on technologies such as Java Script, Java, Swift, the Cloud and IoT
- Enrolled in a bachelors degree program in computer science, computer engineering, or other applicable technical field with a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Class status be a Junior or Senior
- Must have housing and transportation (Chick-fil-A will not provide housing)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal and team collaboration skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
How to Apply for Intern at Chick Fil A;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.