CDW Internship Applications
You can find out about CDW current internship recruitment and apply at CDW the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the CDW!
Available Internship Positions: On-Campus Internship, Summer Intern.
Apply Online CDW Intern Program
Be IT at your campus. As a campus intern, you’ll impact the learning environment at your school by connecting your school’s IT departments, university administration and CDW.
This year-round internship gives you real-world career experience without leaving your campus. You will partner with experienced sales professionals and become part of a team that will enhance the technology footprint at your campus.
This is a fun and dynamic experience that compliments any business discipline. As an intern, you are given a fair range of autonomy and responsibility as you build skills in enterprise account management.
Essential Job Functions
- Research and identify campus structure as it pertains to Information Technology
- Provide on-campus support to our existing customer base while discovering and developing new relationships and business opportunities
- Educate customers on CDW by highlighting the value and expertise offered to the University
- Job will be on campus and you will be coached by a dedicated CDW team member and Intern Supervisor
- Position begins immediately and continues until you graduate
- Opportunity to participate in ongoing training over the course of the internship including: Job Shadowing, LiveMeeting, Webinars, Online Training Modules, Vendor-Sponsored Events, and regular conference calls
- Freshman, Sophomore or Junior who is interested in business and technology
- Strong organization and time management skills to work in an independent environment
- Ability to communicate effectively and in a professional manner with all levels of an organization
- Availability to work on campus for 15-25 hour/week within standard business hours
- Must be authorized to work for CDW in the United States; immigration sponsorship (H-1B, TN, etc.) is not currently available for this position.
- Must be currently enrolled at the specific university.
How to Apply for Intern at CDW;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.