CBS Internship Applications
You can find out about CBS current internship recruitment and apply at CBS the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the CBS!
Available Internship Positions: Financial Analyst Internship, Internship – Sports, Fall Intern.
Apply Online CBS Intern Program
CBS is proud to offer internship opportunities in virtually every field of media and entertainment. We strive to provide students in both undergraduate and graduate levels, with meaningful and practical work experience. Our internships will expose you to industry professionals and promote both your personal and career development. Some internships are designed to expose a student to one specific department or project. Others allow for the student to rotate between departments of the newsroom.
HOW IT WORKS
They offer internships throughout the year in the spring, summer and fall. Spring/Fall internships will be determined by the student’s schedule. Summer internships are 10 to 12 weeks in duration, determined by the supervisor.
Please take a look at our current internships posted on this site. To be considered, you must be currently attending an accredited college and have achieved junior or senior status. We require a resume, cover letter and application. You will be asked for 2 letters of recommendation, your transcript and a writing sample. Be sure you are able to meet the minimum time commitment required for the internship. Once your application has been reviewed, you may be called for a personal interview.
CBS Television Stations consists of 29 owned-and-operated stations, including 16 that are part of the CBS Television Network, eight affiliates of The CW Network, three independent stations and two MyNetworkTV affiliates
Internship – Sports
The CBS Owned & Operated Duopoly in Los Angeles, the Sports Dept. is seeking two Interns. Participating in the Paid Internship Program you will have the opportunity to experience how a daily local station puts together several sports broadcasts that run throughout each day. This Intern will also witness and take part in day to day activities. Internship programs are for approximately 12 weeks.
- Working with all sports department computer programs
- Working with all members of the sports department and assisting them in preparing each afternoon and nightly sportscasts.
- Logging nightly games as well as interviews shot by our reporters.
- Enrolled in a full-time accredited college or university, and be an incoming sophomore, Junior or Senior.
- Must have excellent analytical, communication, and presentation skills, as well as the ability to multi-task.
- Must have a strong interest in all sports, beyond just the major ones.
- Must have flexible hours at night and on weekends.
- Must provide intern eligibility letter from academic advisor
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word & Outlook)
How to Apply for Intern at CBS;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.