CA Technologies Internship Applications
You can find out about CA Technologies current internship recruitment and apply at CA Technologies the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the CA Technologies!
Available Internship Positions: Summer Intern, Graphic Design Intern
Apply Online CA Technologies Intern Program
Do you have bold ideas and a fresh perspective to bring to the tech world? CA Technologies offers year-round internships to bring you closer to landing your dream job. You’ll work with co-workers of all ages and backgrounds on real-world projects that help shape the future of technology. And you’ll have a great time doing it.
• Research and develop innovative new solutions that will help to shape the future direction of CA Technologies
• Work within a scrum team in an agile development environment, with an opportunity to gain exposure to many of the key agile roles
• Design and code moderately complex units/modules/products that meet functional and business requirements on schedule and within budget
• Participate in design and code reviews with other engineers
• Participate in test plan reviews and develop automated test scripts to deliver high quality software solutions
How YOU will stand out?
• Pursuing a BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
• Languages- C, C++, Java
• Strong analytical skills to grasp operating system concepts
Like to Have:
• Proven Team experience; Agile Team experience is a plus
• User Interface/ User Experience (UI/UX) experience is a plus
• Working Knowledge of common operating systems (Linux, Windows, z/OS, Unix)
• Prior Internship experience in a Computer Software/ IT industry
Graphic Design Intern
- Assist with a variety of web design, including banners, illustrations, layouts and more
- Help design physical assets such as booths, flyers, posters and much more for various events, shows and company activities
- Understand and remain consistent in our brand and overall style guides
- Manage a series of tasks using JIRA and hitting a variety of deadlines
- Strong skill in in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator, & Photoshop
- Ability to work collaboratively, as well as independently, and efficiently with quick turn-arounds
- Knowledge of both web and print design processes
- Strong research skills and problem solving ability
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS/responsive design and ability to work with developers is a plus
How to Apply for Intern at CA Technologies;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.