Burger King Internship Applications
You can find out about Burger King current internship recruitment and apply at Burger King the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the world’s largest fast food restaurants!
Burger King 10-week internships for undergrads and MBAs are designed to give top-performing individuals an early taste of real business challenges.
During your summer experience with BK, you’ll get to own one or more high-priority projects that have been hand-picked by senior members of BK executive team. This is not a getting-coffee making-copies type of internship – instead, you’ll have the chance to work hard and make full use of your talents.
You’ll be trained, mentored, and coached throughout the 10 weeks – and of course, you’ll be given plenty of opportunities to prove yourself too. Impress BK and they’ll invite you to return after graduation to join BK full-time Leadership Development Program or MBA Leadership Program.
It all begins with orientation week at our corporate headquarters in Miami, Florida. You’ll receive an in-depth overview of the BKC business and culture, and you’ll also have a day of hands-on experience in one of our company restaurants.
After that, you’ll jump right into your project. Each project comes with an expectation of the specific impact you’ll deliver to the organization. We ensure the projects are extremely high quality, with all projects gaining sign-off by the CEO before we assign them.
Your summer will culminate in your final project presentation where you will review your results and recommendations with the CEO and members of the Burger King Corporation executive team.
Throughout the ten weeks, you’ll receive plenty of guidance, support, and exposure – so you can show us exactly what you’ve got. Your summer schedule will include training, executive lunch-and-learns, formal and informal performance reviews, and social opportunities to meet your fellow interns and other members of the BKC community.
LDP and MBA intern projects are available in many areas of the company, including:
- Franchising & Development
- Global Business Services
- People, Management & Learning
What you’ll need
- Current junior working toward a degree at an accredited college or university, or current 1st year MBA student
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, engineering, economics, or hospitality management preferred
- Ability to thrive in a performance-focused and results-oriented environment
- Exceptional levels of ownership mentality, self-motivation, and entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong work ethic and determination to achieve success
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate others
- Solid analytical capabilities and structured thinking
- Authorization to work in the U.S. during your internship and post-graduation (sponsorship will not be offered for this program)
How to Apply for Internship at Burger King
Using the link below you can list all current Burger King intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.