Buckle Internship Applications
You can find out about Buckle current internship recruitment and apply at Buckle the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at Buckle!
Sales & Management Intern
As a Buckle intern, you’ll gain hands-on experience in many facets of our business—from sales and visual merchandising to hiring and store operations. Working closely with an experienced Store Manager, you’ll develop an understanding of how Buckle’s retail business works and what it takes to excel.
- Three-to-four-month paid position
- Part-time (25-30 hours/week)
- Accommodates most school internship requirements
- Designed for sophomore, junior, and/or senior college students
- Spring, summer, or fall internships available
- Gain an understanding of Buckle’s products, sales presentation, and merchandising process
- Put knowledge into action by managing a product category – set sales goals, educate team members, and track your results
- Utilize Buckle’s Leadership Development Playbook and Internship Calendar
- Participate in internship conference calls with interns from across the country
The Buckle, Inc. (NYSE: BKE) is a leading retailer of medium to better–priced casual apparel, footwear, and accessories for fashion–conscious young men and women. The Company currently operates over 450 stores in 44 states, under the names Buckle and The Buckle.
Buckle markets a wide selection of brand names and private label casual apparel, including denims, other casual bottoms, tops, sportswear, outerwear, accessories and footwear. The Company emphasizes personalized attention to its guests (customers) and provides individual customer services such as free alterations, layaways, and a frequent shopper program.
How to Apply for Intern at Buckle;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.