Boston Scientific Internship Applications
You can find out about Boston Scientific current internship recruitment and apply at Boston Scientific the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the Boston Scientific!
Available Internship Positions: Summer Intern, Finance Summer Internship, HR Summer Internship, IT Summer Internship.
Apply Online Boston Scientific Intern Program
Open to both undergraduate and graduate students, our 12-week internships will see you making a clear impact on patients worldwide. From day one, you’ll be immersed in real projects, collaborating with some of the brightest minds in the industry to create solutions to the problems that truly matter.
Opportunities include internships in Finance and Accounting, Information Technology, Human Resources, Manufacturing and Operations, Research and Development, Clinical and Regulatory Affairs, Marketing, and Sales.
Job Description & Key Responsibilities: Play an integral role in various Human Resources related projects in one or more areas of the Boston Scientific Human Resources team. Support execution of Human Capital Strategies via application of HR initiatives, tools and processes within HR. This may include work directly related to employee engagement, diversity, HR processes, continuous improvement and/or HR Communications. Additional work may be focused around HR research and data analysis, including providing summary of themes, insights, and recommendations. The HR intern will help drive business success through innovative people initiatives that attract, develop and retain top talent.
They have exciting summer HR internship opportunities that may span over the following Human Resources areas:
- Commercial Business Partner Support
- Corporate Business Partner Support
- Global Operations Business Partner Support
- HR Operations
- HR Analytics
- Total Rewards (Compensation, Benefits, Global Mobility)
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree with a specific interest and coursework in Human Resources or related
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, social media tools, and in general comfortable dealing with technology (does not require background in any specific technology)
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience developing communications materials aligned with stakeholder needs
- Experience with continuous process improvement
- Exhibits the following personal characteristics: ambitious, resourceful, engaging, courageous, and motivated.
How to Apply for Intern at Boston Scientific;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.