Bon Ton Internship Applications
You can find out about Bon Ton Airlines current internship recruitment and apply at Bon Ton Airlines the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the world’s largest department store company!
Internships and Training Programs
Real Training, Real Exposure, Real Opportunities. For those interested in a career in merchandise buying, planning or product development, we offer one of the industry’s top merchandising training programs which puts candidates on the fast track to an exciting career within a few years of graduation.
Executive Training Program
Our Executive Training Program is developing Bon Ton’s next generation of leaders.
Our full-time, 8-week training program is geared towards preparing you for a career in buying and/or planning. Here’s what you need to know about the program:
- Our CEO, Chief Omni-channel Officer, EVP of Stores… the list goes on. You’ll meet them all!
- We’ll teach you everything you need to know to navigate our systems like a pro!
- You will be the only trainee working in your buying office, which means lots of one-on-one attention.
- Weekly workshops with leaders will teach you how to analyze and drive your business. This will culminate in a final presentation with your Vice President and Senior Vice President.
- Once you graduate the program, you will hit the ground running as an Assistant Planner. From there, your career path is up to you and the possibilities are endless!
Merchandising Internship Program
Coffee runs and making copies are not part of this internship!
Our summer internship is a 10-week program based in our Milwaukee, WI office. Our internship is a paid program and we also cover all of your housing costs making it easy for you to live in and explore the city! Here’s what you need to know about the program:
- Our CEO, Chief Omnichannel Officer, EVP of Stores… the list goes on. You’ll meet them all!
- You will be the only intern working in your buying office, which means lots of one-on-one attention.
- Weekly workshops with leaders will teach you how to analyze and drive your business. This will culminate in a final presentation with your VP and Sr. VP.
- We have a track record of converting our summer interns to full-time employees upon graduation, and we want you to be next!
How to Apply for Intern at Bon Ton;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.