Body Shop Internship Applications
Part of the L’Oreal group, The Body Shop International is a natural and ethical beauty brand, with 3050 stores in 66 markets around the world, operating through a multi-channel retail strategy, including stand-alone stores, global travel retail locations and e-commerce sites.
You can find out about Body Shop current internship recruitment and apply at Body Shop the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at Body Shop!
Available Internship Positions: Finance Internship, Summer Internship
Apply Online Body Shop Internship Program
- Management Control, in collaboration with the Commercial Management Controller :
– Daily reporting of turnover Development- Monitoring KPI outlets- Construction of monthly turnover goals outlets and participation in the validation meeting with management- Point Analysis on spending vs. budget and N-1 and proposed optimization measures (travel expenses, temporary, supplies, etc.)- Participation in the budget process on the various items of expenditure- Participation in the monthly report to management in connection with accounting- Preparation of monthly budgetary monitoring of various outlets and head office
- Management – Accounting, in collaboration with the CFO and Accounting Manager
- Assist our retail locations with various financial issues and coordinate information between the international accounts department based in England and the Group Bank (tracking sheets of funds and shop cash)
- Attend monthly order of Auditors (integration pay, provisions, reporting, purchase orders, various analyses)
- Track and report monthly and annual turnover
- Coordinate efforts related to the opening or renovation of shops
- Track legal documents (commercial leases, stock in trade…)
- Update data bases relating to expense tracking, travel and supply purchasing
- Create vendors and codify invoices
- Track insurance certificates
- Other administrative tasks.
The successful intern will be required to exhibit:
- Management of complex projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Good command of Microsoft Excel
- Fluency in Dutch
It would be advantageous to have:
- A working knowledge of SAP
Qualifications & Competencies :
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (Maths, e-Business or IT degree preferred)
- Excellent command of the English and French language
- Highly organised and methodical with eye for detail.
- Demonstrable technical and mathematical skills.
- Able to identify and report any issues
How to Apply for Intern at Body Shop;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.