Bloomingdale’s Internship Applications
You can find out about Bloomingdale’s current internship recruitment and apply at Bloomingdale’s the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the world’s largest department store company!
This 8-week paid Internship, located at our division headquarters in NYC, is designed to provide an overview of the Buying and Planning functions and why specific merchandise is bought and distributed for a premier retail department store. Through this Internship, you will gain experience in financial analysis, advertising, professional development, and communication skills that will provide the framework for a successful career in corporate retail. Our Internship provides you with a unique opportunity to apply classroom training to address opportunities and challenges faced in our corporate offices.
- Experiential learning environment
- Learning objectives are coordinated with projects and supervisory feedback to enhance your understanding of business responsibilities
- Classroom instruction is combined with hands-on experiences to augment learning
- Interaction with our content experts to gain greater insight into the multitude of career opportunities.
- Increased understanding of the importance of coordination between functional areas to deliver the best business results
- Completion of a group project presented to management to assist in understanding real world applications of business challenges through critical thinking and analysis (ADD)
- Completion of an individual project specialized to buying team summarizing 8-week buying office experience
- Solid academic achievement and ability to demonstrate strong analytical skills
- Well-developed communication, interpersonal and time management skills
- Organized approach to prioritizing projects and ability to multi-task
- Strong business acumen and value on professional business ethics
- Ability to succeed in a team environment
- Proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel
Students from all majors that have a desire to interact in a dynamic, fast-paced, competitive environment are poised for success in our Internship. Students with a 3.2 GPA or higher with strong business and analytical skills, extracurricular activities, leadership skills and workforce experience are encouraged to apply.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy’s Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
How to Apply for Intern at Bloomingdale’s;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.