Benjamin Moore Internship Applications
You can find out about Benjamin Moore current internship recruitment and apply at Benjamin Moore the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the Benjamin Moore!
Available Internship Positions: Summer Intern, Procurement Internship
Apply Online Benjamin Moore Intern Program
The color of pride: Benjamin Moore is proud to be a part of Berkshire Hathaway, which was recognized by Fortune magazine as the world’s third most admired company. And for more than 130 years we’ve been a respected leader in the architectural coatings and home décor landscape; creating the products and tools that enrich and beautify thousands of communities each day. We recognize that our associates are the driving force behind our success and we strive to provide a work environment where hard work, creativity and purposeful collaboration are fostered and encouraged.
Your Internship search stops here! In this exciting internship opportunity, you will work with the Procurement team to plan & implement Vendor Manual with the goal of standardizing and communicating requirements of doing business with Benjamin Moore & Co. In order to build ownership and project management skills, you will have full responsibility of various projects. However, you will be provided with guidance by a supervisor throughout projects. Additional responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Researching content and utilizing Vendor Manuals from various companies.
- Creating template and outline of Vendor Manual.
- Seeking and consolidating information from various departments on requirements for vendors.
- Identifying and filling gaps of missing information.
- Communicating and distributing Vendor Manual within Benjamin Moore.
- Supporting Supervisor with facilitation of SAP Training to Benjamin Moore employees.
- Providing feedback to team, management, and facilitators on training.
- Supporting other projects within Procurement Business Process Improvement based on your areas of interest and skills.
- Coordinating and ensuring proficient set-up of training.
- Actively pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Statistics, or Human Resources.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- A desire to learn & continuously improve.
- The ability to demonstrate follow-through on issues and instructions.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision.
- A strong work ethic.
- Well-organized and self-motivated.
- Thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution.
- The ability to effectively communicate findings to stakeholders.
- Strong team player motivated to participate in and/or take the lead on projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Acclimate to our culture of intelligence, industry, and integrity
How to Apply for Intern at Benjamin Moore;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.