Bank of America Internship Applications
You can find out about Bank of America current internship recruitment and apply at Bank of America the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the world’s largest banking company!
Are you interested in analyzing companies and industries and communicating with investors? Our Global Research summer intern program offers you the opportunity to leverage your skill set to research, write, and publish market-leading investment analysis at Institutional Investor’s #1 Global Research Firm. As a summer intern you will have a strong platform to launch your career in conducting primary research, building financial models, and writing franchise pieces that are valued by institutional clients.
Our Global Research organization supports the institutional sales and trading teams and their clients. Our research analysts provide insightful, objective and decisive research designed to enable their clients to make informed investment decisions.
Our Global Research business is comprised of Equity, Credit and Macro Economic Research, and Investment and Derivatives Strategy that together, serve our institutional sales and trading teams and their clients. Throughout your 10 week program, Research Analyst Interns are responsible for modeling/analysis. Sample responsibilities and projects include:
- Assembling historical financial models using SEC filings, company conference calls, and press releases
- Conducting financial, statistical and industry analysis on companies and the industry to support the team’s investment thesis
- Learning fundamentals of industry and companies covered by the team, and researching sector trends that may impact company/sector recommendations
- Writing short notes and lengthy reports (primers) on economies, markets and/or industries; writing sections of daily, weekly, or monthly reports
- Initiating and building relationships with clients to develop a network of contacts appropriate to the industry, country or asset market covered
- Gaining insight into tradable financial instruments and structures within equity, interest rate, FX and commodity derivatives markets
How to Apply for Intern at Bank of America;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.