Avery Dennison Internship Applications
You can find out about Avery Dennison current internship recruitment and apply at Avery Dennison the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the Avery Dennison!
Available Internship Positions: Summer Intern,
Apply Online Avery Dennison Intern Program
Enjoy challenging projects while rotating through a variety of functions that provide you with a broad perspective of our business areas. Build skills in areas such as project management, business systems and cross-functional teamwork. Work on projects that are current business needs, with a high degree of responsibility. Here, you will find a collaborative culture where bold ideas turn into action as you help us create solutions for customers worldwide. Interns also have the potential to join our Leadership Development Program upon graduation.
Simply put, we are looking for future leaders for our organization. We are seeking innovators, collaborators, and problem solvers. Our interns do not shy away from a challenge and are looking for a chance to create a real impact with our company. If this sounds intriguing, apply to our Internship Program. Avery Dennison’s Internship Program has a single business focus to cultivate future talent for our rapidly growing organization. With a concentrated blend of experiential on-the-job learning, dynamic environment, access to business leaders, a supportive team of co-workers, peers, and supervisors, the Internship Program will provide you the opportunity to sharpen your skills and collaborate on a number of strategic projects.
They’re seeking a Finance Intern to join our Label and Graphic Materials Group in North America during the summer of 2018. You will provide Finance and Accounting support for North America operations. In this role, you will assist with the close process, various analyses and ensure all reporting deadlines are met while collaboratively working with Finance Team and other Functions. You will also work on projects that support Finance’s continuous efforts to standardize and streamline processes.
What you will be doing
The primary role and responsibility of this internship will be:
- Provide both regular (daily/weekly/monthly) and ad-hoc reports to help strategic decision-making
- Create and send monthly inventory and production reports
- Responsible for running monthly cost center reports for review by department managers
- Support business unit and operations director on various analyses
- Support Finance Analysts with ad-hoc tasks.
- Creating MOE and Loss dashboards
- Complete multiple projects that are directly linked to the Finance Team productivity initiatives
What you will need to bring to the program
Avery Dennison has a long history of being a market leader. Your history isimportant to us. It should include the following:
- Pursuing a BS in Accounting/Finance
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Strong Excel/Google Sheets skills, and experience in building financial models (a plus)
- Able to handle competing demands and be flexible when deadlines change
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Organizational skills and ability to follow-up on tasks or projects when appropriate
- Strong work ethic and initiative.
- Desire to progress within the organization.
- Great teammate and customer-focused.
How to Apply for Intern at Avery Dennison;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.