Auto-Owners Insurance Internship Applications
You can find out about Auto-Owners Insurance current internship recruitment and apply at Auto-Owners the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the Auto-Owners!
Available Internship Positions: Summer Intern,
Apply Online Auto-Owners Insurance Intern Program
Insurance challenging intern program is available to students who are entering their junior or senior year at a college or university with an interest in insurance.
The internship will allow you to explore career opportunities in an employment setting while allowing the company to evaluate your potential future employment. You will learn the essential functions of the job performed.
Auto-Owners internship program focuses on the following areas: Information Technology, Actuarial, Accounting, Claims, Underwriting, Purchasing, Marketing and Sales. Internships are available during the summer months.
Intern – (Summer) Claim Representative
Perform tasks pertaining to the position in a professional setting while allowing the Company to evaluate the participant’s qualifications for possible future employment.
Auto-Owners Insurance, a top-rated Insurance Carrier, is seeking a motivated individual for a summer internship to join our team as a Claim Representative Intern. The position requires the person to:
- Investigate and assemble facts, determine policy coverage, evaluate the amount of loss, analyze legal liability and pay or deny losses.
- Become familiar with insurance coverage by studying insurance policies, endorsements and forms.
- Works towards the resolution of claims, and may attend arbitrations, mediations, depositions, or trials as necessary.
- Ensures that claims payments are issued in a timely and accurate manner.
- Service the needs of agents, policyholders and others.
- Handle investigations by phone, mail and on-site investigations.
- Students should be currently enrolled and entering their junior or senior year in college
- Above average communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to resolve complex issues
- Organize and interpret data
- Ability to handle multiple assignments
- Detail oriented
How to Apply for Intern at Auto-Owners;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.