AOL Internship Applications
You can find out about AOL current internship recruitment and apply at AOL the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the AOL!
Available Internship Positions: Summer Intern,
Apply Online AOL Intern Program
A little about #BUILTBYGIRLS:
At a moment in time where everyone is talking about girls in STEM, we recognize that code is just the beginning: there are countless opportunities for a career powered by technology.
We visit cool tech companies, prep you for your internships, and connect you with boss advisors who help you get ahead of the game. We’re building a club for the next generation of leaders in technology—a club that embeds young women in tech from the earliest stages. Because there is more work to be done.
#BUILTBYGIRLS is looking for a rockstar college intern to support the team across growth and community from helping run our existing programs to analyzing critical data that’ll dictate the direction of the brand, and helping with marketing & social media (can anyone say celeb interviews?). You’ll also support the evolution of our new Advisor Program, get the insider scoop on just how a new tech platform is built out from Day 1, and be part of shaping the future of our brand.
#BUILTBYGIRLS Oath in three words: Tech’s new wave
- Growth – Data Management & Analysis
- Organize & manage database of contacts & customer leads
- Analyze complex user & product data and present high-level summaries of findings; make recommendations for the brand based on analysis
- Community – Events, Communications, Social Media
- Write monthly newsletter and post to key social accounts (LinkedIn, Medium)
- Update social media pages for events (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Interview AOL BUILD celebrities and post to social media accounts
- Work on social strategy & content calendar
- Manage key logistics & deliverables for #BUILTBYGIRLS presence at marketing activations & events; assist with event collateral – creating and printing materials, tracking attendance
- Assist with planning and execution of monthly Hashtag events. Past events have been at IBM Watson, OkCupid, Spotify, Broadway, BuzzFeed and more.
- Advisor Program: Be part of building WAVE, a beta mobile Advisor platform to help young women launch tech-enabled careers
- Create, edit and proofread content
- Assist in creation and management of team Advisory board for product development feedback
Additional Responsibilities as needed:
- Take on one ongoing special project that matches your superpower, e.g. define brand voice and create written and video content for Advisor Program; increase newsletter engagement
- Assist in developing sales & marketing materials for external meetings
- Help to organize giveaways with partners – secure prize participants, share assets, create and track timelines
- Write internal- and external-facing recaps for monthly Hashtag Event Series
- Put together one-slide recaps of key conferences and events
- Undertaking a Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Business, Computer Science, Marketing, Media or any other technology-related degree
- Previous internship experience relevant to 1-2 years of work in marketing/social media in the tech space
- Ability to relate to, digest, and write in the distinct #BUILTBYGIRLS brand voice
- Available to work at least 15 hours per week in NYC
- You’re eligible to work in the U.S.
- Detail-oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity and facility with mainstream social media platforms, including but not limited to Instagram, Twitter, Medium, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Highly motivated proactive self starter
- Extremely organized; ability to take high volumes of information
- Experience with Microsoft applications and Google Applications (Google Docs/Sheets), especially Excel
- Adobe Photoshop (or equivalent), basic photo and video editing skills
- Experience creating compelling and informative marketing decks
Oath, a subsidiary of Verizon, is a values-led company committed to building brands people love. We reach over one billion people around the world with a dynamic house of 50+ media and technology brands. A global leader in digital and mobile, Oath is shaping the future of media.
How to Apply for Intern at AOL;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.