Amgen Internship Applications
You can find out about Amgen current internship recruitment and apply at Amgen the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the Amgen!
Available Internship Positions: Supply Chain / Logistics, Information systems / IT / Technology and Innovation, HR, Production /Engineering, Quality Assurance., Pharmacovigilance / Safety / Compliance, Corporate Affairs / Communications, Summer Intern
Apply Online Amgen Intern Program
They are committed to discovering and nurturing the talents of those who can contribute to Amgen mission of serving patients. Through Amgen internship and co-op programs, they share knowledge and build relationships with qualified students from a variety of majors.
Internship opportunities are available within most company functions throughout the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico; including Research and Development, Marketing, Information Systems, Manufacturing and other challenging areas.
Paid internship assignments are designed for undergraduate and graduate level students. Throughout the duration of the program, individuals will work under at least one practicing professional who can provide guidance and mentorship.
- They will give you the opportunity to gain experience in a vibrant multinational Bio-Pharmaceutical company.
- As an intern you are part of the Intern program which consists of several meetings & interactions with our Amgen professionals during lunch & learn sessions together with your peer interns.
- You will be able to work on a variety of activities; as complex and varied as you desire.
- A pleasant work environment; bright open work spaces and a very good & healthy restaurant.
- A market conform placement fee.
They are looking for
- People with a passion for their profession! You are bursting with energy and you cannot wait to start working. You are eager to learn, like to show initiative and you are ambitious about your goals.
- Good knowledge of verbal and written English is a must. Dutch is preferred in most cases.
- They are interested in applications from both pre-final and final year students, from both Bachelor and Master studies.
How to Apply for Intern at Amgen;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.