Ameren Internship Applications
You can find out about Ameren current internship recruitment and apply at Ameren the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the Ameren!
Available Internship Positions: Summer Intern,
Apply Online Ameren Intern Program
Ameren’s internship and co-op programs are all about hands on experience and provide professional growth and experience with substantial benefits. The length of your experience at Ameren depends on your academic schedule and our company needs. Ameren provides two options:
Internship: Full-time employment during the summer; usually May to mid-August.
Co-op: Full-time during one semester and summer break; approximately eight months.
Ameren responds to our changing industry by providing new solutions for tomorrow’s energy needs. Ameren is interested in candidates who can be creative and responsive to the challenges our industry faces. Opportunities are offered at various locations throughout our service area.
To be eligible for internship or co-op positions, applicants must:
- Be enrolled in a related degree program
- Successfully pass Ameren’s drug screen and background check
- Be legally eligible to work in the United States
Internship and Co-op Salary and Benefits
As a participant in the Ameren internship program, you may qualify for:
- A salary commensurate with your experience and education
- Pay for holidays that fall during your service period
- Ameren corporate discounts, including discounts on cell phones, computers, vehicle purchases, fitness memberships, clothing and events
- Free parking
- Networking opportunities
- College credit (eligibility depends on individual college or university)
How to Apply for Intern at Ameren;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.