Amazon Internship Applications
You can find out about Amazon current internship recruitment and apply at Amazon the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at Amazon!
Opportunities for students and new graduates
At Amazon, our evolution has been driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of our DNA. As a new college graduate or intern, you can have multiple opportunities to innovate and solve real-world, complex technical and business problems as you join us on our journey.
We strive to hire the brightest minds from universities around the globe, and have various career opportunities available for undergraduates and advanced degree students with diverse academic backgrounds.
The work environment here is fast-paced and continually evolving, and every Amazonian is passionate about ownership and delivering results for the company. If you want to work in an environment that will challenge you to relentlessly improve the Amazon experience for our customers, where each day is different from the next, and your learning never truly ends, take a look at Amazon’s many University opportunities.
Applied Scientist Intern (Machine Learning)
Does the thought of building an ensemble system of multiple Machine Learning techniques excite you? If you are results driven, know how to apply advanced Machine Learning techniques, love to work with data, are deeply technical, highly innovative and long for the opportunity to build solutions to challenging problems that directly impact the company’s bottom-line, we want to talk to you.
- Current enrollment in a degree-granting college or university working towards a PhD in Machine Learning, Data Mining, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, or a related field.
- Strong background in machine learning with domain knowledge and experience in the following areas: data-driven statistical modeling, graphical models, feature extraction and analysis, supervised learning, in particular discriminative methods.
- At least one refereed academic publications in these areas.
- Fluency in a high-level modeling language such as MATLAB or R.
- Fluency in a low-level language such as Java or C++.
- Experience with large data sets.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience using optimization modeling languages such as AMPL or Mosel ans optimization tools such as CPLEX or Xpress
- Ability to convey rigorous mathematical concepts and considerations to non-experts.
- Ability to distill problem definitions, models, and constraints from informal business requirements; and to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives.
- Strong software development skills.
- Experience with visualization of data.
- Experience working in small teams and shipping products.
How to Apply for Intern at Amazon;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.