AGCO Internship Applications
You can find out about AGCO current internship recruitment and apply at AGCO the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the AGCO!
Available Internship Positions: Summer Intern, Strategy & Integration Intern.
Apply Online AGCO Intern Program
Strategy & Integration Intern
Support the S&I team actively and be involved in worldwide projects as well as day to day activities of the European Headquarters. The incumbent will be involved in analysing, developing and reporting within the area of Strategy and Integration.
During the internship, the main responsibilities will include:
- Support the yearly strategy process with focus on Industry/volume/market share forecast projections and business unit strategies and roadmaps over the next 5 years
- Support of strategic projects, e.g. specific market development or business unit strategies.
- Supporting the day to day S&I activities and projects
The internship will be based in Neuhausen am Rheinfall, Switzerland, for a period of 6 months
- Studies in Business Administration or Engineering, minimum of 3 years of study completed
- Very good English knowledge and German is very much appreciated
- Practical experience in Business Development, Consulting, Operations and Sales within an internship
- Excellent MS-Office skills, especially Excel and Power Point.
- Structured working method
- Excellent analytical and structural thinking skills
- Good team player
- Good organization skills
Be part of our regional headquarters, working with people from over twenty different nationalities and become a member of our AGCO EME region which accounts for more than half of our company’s revenue.
Our modern office facilities facing the river Rhein are located just 15 min walk from the famous “Rheinfall” waterfalls and 5 min from the train station with direct connections to Zurich, Zurich Airport, Winterthur and Schaffhausen.
Employee development and growth is part of our company culture. If you are looking for an opportunity to work in an inspiring multinational environment for a leading global player of agricultural solutions, we look forward to receiving your application in English language (incl. your CV, motivation letter and earliest possible start date) via our career website: http://careers.agcocorp.com/. For more information about AGCO, please visit www.AGCOcorp.com.
How to Apply for Intern at AGCO;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.