Aerotek Internship Applications
You can find out about Aerotek current internship recruitment and apply at Aerotek the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the Aerotek!
Available Internship Positions: Architect Intern, Engineering Intern, Architectural Intern,
Apply Online Aerotek Intern Program
Your success starts with the right internship opportunity. If your resume and application are a good match for a client’s needs, a recruiter will reach out to learn more about you to ensure the opportunity fits your goals, skills and interests. While the majority of our positions are contract opportunities, they also offer contract-to-hire and direct placements. From there, we prepare you for every step of the hiring process, from interview to placement.
A national/design build firm that specializes in large scale commercial/industrial projects, as well as commercial to multi-family residential conversions is looking for an architect intern to join their team. This is a great opportunity for a junior to intermediate level candidate that is looking to pursue their license and be put on a fast track towards project management.
- Responsible for picking up redlines, and producing all aspects of construction documents in AutoCAD and Revit
- Some concept and schematic design opportunities
- Zoning law and code research
- Production of drawings for permit
- Bachelors or Masters of Architecture
- At least 1 year of professional experience (they will look at more experienced candidates, and salary would be commensurate)
- Proficient in both AutoCAD and Revit
Each intern will be assigned to a specific weld cell or line and will be responsible for time studies to track cycle time and down time of robots. They will collaborate with maintenance team to identify and document issues. Will present findings to planning specialists and management team.This position is for a paid internship opportunity at a major automotive manufacturer in Chattanooga, TN. The dates for the internship are July 24th – Sept. 1st.
Qualified Applicants must have the following:
- Received or actively pursuing a Bachelor’s in Mechanical, Electric, Industrial or Engineering Technology.
- Proficient using a laptop computer
- Efficient Oral and Written Communication skills
- Open to overtime and off shifts.
- Positive attitude and willing to learn
How to Apply for Intern at Aerotek;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.