Activision Blizzard Internship Applications
You can find out about Activision Blizzard current internship recruitment and apply at Activision Blizzard the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the Activision Blizzard!
Available Internship Positions: Summer Intern, Data Analytics Intern, Digital Marketing & Media (Internship), Digital Marketing Intern.
Apply Online Activision Blizzard Intern Program
They offer a variety of technical and non-technical Internship experiences to both undergraduate and graduate students. Through our program, you will work side by side with our top talent on meaningful, resume-building projects. If you want to make an impact, apply for an internship with us.
They expect you to go all in and bring a passion for gaming regardless of what team you join. We provide Internship opportunities across our studio and business areas throughout the year, with the bulk of our hiring taking place in Spring and Summer. You will be eligible to apply for our Internship opportunities after you complete your freshman year.
Activision Blizzard program is highly competitive and highly rewarding. Check their current postings to see what they’re looking for.
Digital Marketing Intern;
Blizzard Entertainment is seeking an intern for its online marketing department. The successful candidate will assist the marketing team with the day-to-day running of the European digital marketing actions.
Duration: 6 months (internship) or 12 months (apprenticeship), to start as soon as possible
- Operational coordination of marketing campaigns (display, search, and social).
- Results reporting, analysis, data presentation, and dashboard creation.
- Tracking implementation and follow-up of in-house marketing tracking.
- Survey of recent competitor actions and digital initiatives.
- Must be enrolled in a French business school with Digital Marketing option (or prior internship, master’s option etc.)
- Familiar with data analysis and presentation (good understanding of Excel)
- Fluent in English
- Keen follower of digital and technology trends
- Team-player with strong interpersonal skills
- Passion for video games
- Strong copy-writing skills
- Familiar with production process of online creatives
- Knowledge of eCRM and direct marketing best-practices
How to Apply for Intern at Activision Blizzard;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.